MENU

Slide

Hello weekend, goodbye weekend!

Sunday, October 07, 2012

The boyfriend is overseas for his WLH backup vocalist gigs, so it's a me-time weekend!
Heh, my weekend started on Friday night after work, drove over to Far East Plaza to Milly's to get some mani & pedi pampering! 


So ashamed to say but i havent done my nails in MONTHS ( no kidding ) and my nails were looking terrible.


Getting pampered and feeling like royalty, don't you love these plushy chairs at Milly's?


Got my Gellish kitty nails done by Chloe, omg Chloe is my favorite manicurist ever! So so so adorable! Kitty is not a nail sticker btw! handdrawn by Chloe. Hahahah i feel like i have the weirdest request for Chloe but she's really the best. Previously i request for her to do a polka dot + teddy bear design hahaha. Super cute but i can't find the pics for that. ):

If i'm not wrong they are having a promotion for gellish nails for only $20, the usual price is $40!

Anyway if you would like to make an appointment at Milly's
Far East Plaza, #03-129 : 6737 6723
Bugis Village, Level 2 : 6338 4137


Last month I went on a 2D2N weekend diving trip with Melle to Malaysia, Pulau Dayang! 
It's really faaaaar thou, on friday evening right after work, rushed to Gill Diver at Hong Kong Street to meet everyone to take the coach to Malaysia Mersing, reached mersing at about 10pm perhaps? Then we took a ferry to Dayang and reach Dayang at 3-4 AM?!

I was sleeping almost all the way since i was so tired from lack of sleep for the entire week anyway. Ferry was FREEZING, haha wore hoodie + long yoga pants and i was still curled up in a ball. Errrr, maybe i gotta bring like two hoodies next time? Hahah

The accomodation at Dayang definitely is pretty... shit. hahaha hostel style accomodation, melle & I upgraded from a quad sharing to twin sharing and we were expecting to have an ensuite room at least, but nope. Imagine sandy stinky toilets. Ugh. So we decided to shower... outdoors in our bikinis.

It feels kind of liberating - showering outdoors like that, but it's SO nice to smell good and feel clean! We don't even care who's looking as long as i don't have to shower in the eeeky toilets.

Explored breathtaking dives site swam with huge rainbow colored parrot fish and schools of fishes that shimmered like a sheet of sequins catching the sun's ray. We had a drift dive and IT WAS AW-MAZING! We had two dive masters for our leisure dive this time round so we felt super safe and well taken care of! Can't wait for my next diving trip, perhaps to Boracay or Bali?


Back to reality, taken on monday morning while driving to work, my weekend diving getaway ended waaaaay too fast. Throat felt really dry from the compresses oxygen during dives but other than that and my sunburnt lips I'm feeling awesomeeeee!


Awesome Saturday practically all we did was Eat. Sleep. Dive. at dayang. Hahaha I wanna be back there sitting by the edge of the water and let the warm sparkly turquoise waters tickle my sandy feet. It's so amazing how just getting out of singapore and diving in such beautiful clear waters takes all the stress off.


So yesterday I was invited to  to do a media review on their Luminous Detox Energie Care Treatment at Glomax at The Central, enjoyed the facial so the facial therapist there are so nice! Very professional and gave me lots of important tips. Oh i bumped into a very pretty reader who happened to be getting her facial done there too! Heh if you're reading this, nice meeting ya!


GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry
12 Eu Tong Sen Street. The Central, Soho 2. #06-168 Singapore 059819
W: http://www.glomaxaesthetics.com/ T: (65) 6225-5193

So after my treatment i was thinking since i was just opposite Gill Divers, might as well drop by to look see look see! ... and i bought my very first diving mask!


Heh say hello to my pretty Gull COCO mask. Omg love the Clear Hot Pink X Metallic Pink Frame!
Apparently Gull is a japanese brand and it's a better fit for asians who has narrower faces and more low volume as compared to American brands like Mares etc.

Btw it comes with mitchy matchy pretty colors for their fins too! Very tempted to get it too but i wanna get my wetsuit jacket first. heh spending money.. oh yeah spending monnnnney $$


Got the Gull Reversible Hot Pink X Baby Pink Mask strap too. Total damage: $107
But it's so worth it! We usually rent our equipments, mask included and usually the best way to defog your mask.. is the spit into it and rub it all over the mask lenses. :/

And if 10000 people rented the mask before you, it kinda means that 10000 spit in it before? Ugh.


Ahhhh! Gull COCO baby you're so pretty!!! Heheh Can't wait for my next dive trip to use you. My colleague ray is taking his open water course in phuket next month, one more diving khaki oh yeaaaaah! I'm forever on a lookout for more divebuddies. 

So if you dive, adopt me as your dive buddy too! Hahahaha, drop me an email/comment or whatever. :D


Woke up this morning and my rain lilies are finally blooming after I don't know how many months! Errr although it's only one baby bloom.. But I'm still happy! (:


Oh on a totally random note, i made Mentaiko Pasta with prawns linguine for lunch! mmmm nom nom nom. So excited that Fringe Season 5 & How I Met You Mother Season 8 is back! I heard from leon that it's the final season for both series is that true?! Omg i'm going to die, what am i gonna watch from now on?!


♡ Loves, The Luckiest Chick.

4 comments:

Shufen said...

Looks good, recipe for the pasta please? :D

~Erina Juliana~ said...

im looking gull scuba diving mask exactly like urs... i love it. but i cant get it in Malaysia... pity me!

fidelistoh said...

@Erina Juliana: Oh nooo, have you tried looking online?

yumishe said...

Hi Erina.. I got the same as in this blog at Mide Malaysia. ask for my friend to buy it for me as it is in Kuala Lumpur tho far away from Kuantan.